Saturday 24 September 2016

Battlefield 1 / BETA VERSION

Hello.


Today I played Battlefield 1 for a while - the beta version, where you can test the game while playing in multiplayer. And all I can say is- OH, MY GOD! Even the priests said that this game is good. Well, I can also be confused here, but it was a good comparison. This will probably be the game of the year, but if not, then definitely at the top of the charts. 64 people can play in one map, it's an unrealistic amount. A large map, which is important because often maps are small. Especially in CS, no matter how good this game is, there are small maps and here it is big. The game will definitely appeal to those who like shooting games. Now I can't wait until October 21st when the full version of the game comes out to see everything else the game has to offer. And I must say that this game is excellent, in any case, I really liked it. And I think that my history teacher would also be happy if I played exactly that game. You will probably ask the history teacher what it has to do with it, then I will tell you that the game takes place in a specific time and place, which is World War 1. So yes. The game contains many historical moments. Players can use WW1 weapons, bombs, archers, submachine guns, swords and more. A big plus is that you can spawn in a lot of different places and control, for example, armored vehicles, tanks, horses, planes, and of course run. Graphics, graphics are simply something - WOW.


Game platforms 
PlayStation4, XboxOne and Microsoft Windows.


My rating 9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment